POLICE have made a number of arrests across the Redlands over the past week.
- A 30-year-old Cleveland man was arrested on three drug-related charges and for allegedly being in possession of ammunition at Oyster Point, Cleveland about 11.30pm on April 9.
- Shortly before midnight on April 11, police arrested a 17-year-old from Wakerley for allegedly trying to dislodge a firearm from a police officer’s holster at Redland Hospital.
- A 21-year-old Capalaba woman, who allegedly gave a reading of 0.118 in a breathalyser test, was charged with drink-driving and driving without due care after a car crashed into a fence at Alexandra Hills on April 8.
- A Loganlea man, aged 35, was charged with assaulting or obstructing police and failing to do a breathalyser test after police traced a car allegedly driving erratically on the Pacific Motorway to a house at Capalaba.
- A 56-year-old woman has been charged with five drug-related offences after police searched a house at Victoria Point on April 7.
- A Bongaree man, aged 31, faces a drug-related charge after police searched a car at the intersection of Woodlands Drive and Boundary Road on April 8.
Break-ins occurred at houses in Seahaven Court between April 4 and 6 and in Queen Street and Julieanne Court on April 12.
A house at Coolnwynpin Road was broken into on April 8.
Two people kicked in a glass door at the Mount Cotton IGA about 2.30am on April 9. They tried to steal cigarettes before fleeing without taking anything.
Shots were fired into a garage door at a house at Pinelands Circuit on April 2. A discharged round was found after it was reported to police on April 11.