Women’s fashion, shoes and jewellery are expected to be the most popular items leaving Stockland Cleveland in shopping bags today as Redlanders make the most of Ekka Wednesday’s Cleveland Crazy One Day Sale.
“I am thrilled that Stockland Cleveland will be once again supporting Cleveland’s annual Crazy Day celebrations,” centre manager Jodie Punshon said.
“It is a great opportunity for the community to enjoy a family friendly day out and pick up a bargain.”
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business:
Bargains will be found throughout retailers in the centre and include:
- Terry White Chemmart featuring 50 per cent off Revlon products
- 50 per cent off selected shoes at Pure Footwear and Bare Traps
- 25 per cent off selected Herbs of Gold and Nutralife products at Health Thur Nature
- 9ct gold garnet and diamond ring from Pascoe Jewellers for $125, saving you $240 off the recommended retail price of $365
- Buy two, get one free Hollywood blockbuster movies and CDs from the 50s to the 80s at Cleveland Newsagency
- $5 off any style cut at Just Cuts
- A chance to collect a $5 voucher at the Reject Shop when you spend $20 (for the first 100 people)
- Buy two, get one free on all T-Shirts and three for $48 Pop! Vinyls at EB Games
- 15 per cent off store wide are Prezzies by the Bay (excludes Glasshouse, Circahome, Tilley fragrances, soaps and cards. See in store for terms and conditions)
With store staff encouraged to get into the Hollywood theme for the day, shoppers can keep an eye out for roving characters and get involved in the fun.
The centre will be offering a range of family entertainment throughout the day including free face painting.
Stockland Cleveland offers a range of fashion and accessories from the likes of Flower, Noni B, Pascoe Jewellers, Labels by the Bay, Pure Footwear, Bare Traps.
Beauty services and products with Malouf Pharmacy and Terry White Chemmart plus nail salons, hairdressers and massage. Giftware for any celebration is available from Prezzies by the Bay, The Reject Shop and Discount Variety House.
If you work up an appetite while shopping, the centre offers a range of casual and alfresco dining to suit any taste with Twelve Boar, Fish on Fire, Banjo’s, Pierre’s, Momotaro, Healthy Passions, Coffee Club, Shingle Inn, Sushi Shack, Sunshine Kebabs and its own sushi train at Sushi Bay.
The store doors open from 9am.
- Visit them on Facebook @StocklandCleveland