1st year Junior Apprentice Baker
Banjo’s Bakery Café Cleveland
We are currently seeking a 1st Year Junior Apprentice Baker to join our Banjo’s Bakery team in Cleveland.
As a Junior Apprentice Baker, you will receive on-going training and development, and the opportunity to work as part of a winning team in a fun, busy and supportive environment.
The successful candidate must be available for starts as early as 1 am and must be available to work a variety of shifts across a seven-day roster.
Weekend and public holiday work will be required.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Producing great tasting breads, pastries and sweets
- Working with other Bakers and the Production Manager to ensure a high standard of the product quality and range is achieved
- Excellent organisational and communication skills to ensure product is delivered on time to meet customer demands
- Achieving a high standard of cleanliness
- Maintain a high level of safety
- Providing excellent customer service
- Supporting other team members and foster good working relationships
At Banjo’s we love making great tasting, fresh out of the oven food and most of all making our customers happy. We are also passionate about bringing out the best in the people who work for us.
If you are passionate about people and about food, we would love to hear from you.