HME Services is an engineering company working in the entertainment sector. We do it all, from fitting out new entertainment venues or building bespoke moving set pieces to safety reporting and certification. We work with top tier one builders (Lend Lease) and prestigious venues (The Sydney Opera House).
We are growing in size and the accounts role now needs to be carried out by a skilled and experienced Accounts Officer, who can easily take on the demanding responsibilities this role holds.
As part of the general back office team, the Accounts Officer is responsible for all Payable and Receivable activities.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing.
- Creditor and Debtor management, including new Creditor/Debtor account applications.
- Reconciling Creditor statements and preparation of payments (bi-weekly).
- Maintain Accounts inbox and respond to enquiries via email and phone.
- Ensure Creditor invoices are posted to the correct job and account.
- Assist with the preparation of construction invoices/progress claims/retentions.
- Payable and Receivable reporting for Management.
- Assist the Administration team with account type tasks such as fleet fuel card management, toll tag management, mobile phone accounts etc.
- Provide assistance to the Payroll team in order to act as a backup for processing (currently 85 people).
- General administration and ad hoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this role, you will have proven experience in a similar role operating in an ERP such as SAP, Sage, Jonas, Ostendo or Odoo.
You must have an impeccable attention to detail with the ability to move between tasks to keep up with the demands of the business. Experience in a construction environment will be looked upon favourably.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to comply with our COVID-19 Workplace Policy.
To be a part of our successful and growing business, please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your experience.