We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team within our busy vehicle servicing and mechanical department.
Ideally we are looking for a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice / junior tradesperson. Experience with Diesel Engines is preferred.
This position would suit someone with the following skills:
- Eagerness to work in a busy workshop as part of a fun down to earth team
- Passion for using state of the art diagnostic and repair equipment, our modern high-tech Bosch and Denso Accredited workshop which provides a very high level of service to clients.
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical and electronic principles of engine operation
- Ability to diagnose and action mechanical faults in vehicles
- Ability to undertake mechanical repairs, sourcing necessary parts required
- Ability to maintain a safe and organised workshop area
- Good communication skills, impeccable work ethic and attitude