Full Time Assistant in Nursing/Personal Care Worker – Seaton Place, Cleveland
Secure your future – become part of the essential services industry where jobs are pandemic-proof!
- Do you want to be part of a fun, friendly and caring team?
- Would you like to work in a warm and welcoming community with 24-hour onsite Registered Nurse support?
- Do you want to make a difference every day to the lives of our residents?
- Join our supportive clinical team on a Full-Time basis for 76 hours per fortnight
- Enjoy a permanent role with a welcoming on-boarding program
- Various shift times are on offer, enjoy flexibility choosing the days and hours that you work in this full-time role
McKenzie Aged Care Group is an Australian family-owned company with an excellent reputation for providing the best in care for our residents.
Seaton Place is in the heart of a bustling and inclusive coastal community of Cleveland. This modern, beautifully designed home is close to the beautiful foreshores of Moreton Bay, parks and playgrounds, as well as a wide range of dining and retail choices. The quiet waters of the Bay are a haven for boating and fishing enthusiasts, as well as family day’s out; and shopping centres, schools and medical centres are just around the corner from the residence.
- You will be part of a team dedicated to the care of our residents, contributing to a model of care that goes above and beyond every day.
- Every day you will be making a difference in people’s lives, building fabulous relationships with our residents and their families.
- With access to flexible working hours, you can choose when you want extra shifts, book shifts in advance and plan ahead for special occasions.
You bring: experience in a similar role, fabulous team work skills, basic computer skills and a passion for making a difference.
We’ll bring: a flexible workplace, a wonderful team, ongoing education and development, great communication, and most important – our heartfelt thanks for your contribution to the lives of our residents.
At McKenzie, it all starts with People!
If this role is calling your name, and you feel you would be a good fit for our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Important: All aged care employees and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility. From 17 September 2021, COVID-19 vaccination will be mandatory for all residential aged care workers. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of both vaccinations prior to commencing with McKenzie Aged Care.
How to Apply:
• Visit our website at https://mckenzieacg.mercury.com.au/
• Click on ‘Apply or view current vacancies’
• Then ‘Sign up’ to complete the registration process
Our commitment to diversity
At MACG we respect and value differences in age, disability, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, and family or marital status. Appointment to this position and ongoing employment is subject to your commitment to supporting diversity and inclusion of both residents, their families, our employees and volunteers. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, engage and retain a team of talented people, which leads to improved service delivery and a more inclusive community for all. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.