This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing lithium battery company based in Loganholme on the south side of Brisbane.
We are seeking Battery Assembly Technicians to work in our Production Department under the supervision of the Production Manager. You will primarily be responsible for:·
1) Mechanical and electrical assembly of LBS batteries.
2) Pre-assembly of components to make sub-assemblies.
The role also includes:
1) Working in a safe manner and keeping the workspace neat and tidy;
2) Working with your team leader for daily priorities.
Qualities and previous experiences we are looking for in the successful candidates:
1) Electrical or electronic assembly or manufacturing,
2) Read and understand basic wiring schematics;
3) Basic understanding of batteries, direct current (DC) voltages in the range 12V to 48V and associated electrical hazards;
4) Mechanically competent, uses the correct tool for the right application in a safe manner;
5) Pride in work, neat and tidy, attention to detail
6) Follow battery assembly procedures;
7) Can work efficiently in a Lean Manufacturing environment;
8) Physically fit and able to carry batteries up to 28 kgs;
9) Safety conscious, is aware of their surroundings and their impact on others; and
10) Thrives and works well in a team environment - outgoing, social and energetic.
1) Experience with hand tools;
2) Practical experience in making/building things e.g. hobbies; and
3) Mechanic/auto-electrician/electrician experience an advantage.
If you believe that you have the right skills and are ready to join a fast growing industry, please email your CV with a short description of relevant experiences to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org