Clinical Case Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced rockstar' Registered Nurse to join their team in a permanent, full-time role. You'll be a Registered Nurse and Case Manager who is passionate about delivering excellent service and meeting resident's needs.
About the Role:
In this role you will partner closely with the Care Manager, to help deliver holistic and personalised support plans for each resident in accordance with their home care package or fee for service requirements. This role is based in Cleveland, Bayside QLD.
Your commitment to providing high quality service and care will be second-to-none. You will enjoy working closely with our wonderful Care delivery team, liaising with residents, families and external health professionals on a regular basis, to help enable a retirement lifestyle full of choice, security and enjoyment.
• Deliver excellent customer service to residents, families, staff, management, visitors and external health professionals;
• Monitor the work practices of Personal Carers and provide direction and guidance as required to ensure the provision of care to the required standard.
• Assist in the assessment of potential new residents and respite clients;
• Determine eligibility for externally funded care services;
• Establish comprehensive care plans aligned to assessed care needs;
• Provide leadership to and clinical governance of RNs, EENs, Personal Carers and other non-clinical staff;
• Able to use clinical data to identify and action trends relating to best practice and good clinical care
• Assist the Care Manager in managing local HR issues as required or delegated;
• Ensure all residents' preferences and lifestyle wishes are respected and promoted;
• Provide a culture of lifestyle activities and wellness that improve the outcomes of residents' lives.
What is required:
• Current AHPRA registration
• Minimum 3 year's nursing experience preferably in community care
• Demonstrated experience in understanding and managing care plans and clinical assessments
• Strong understanding of Home Care Packages and fee services
All current employees are expected to have received two doses plus a Booster of the COVID-19 vaccination.
If this role sounds like you, use the link and apply today! For further information, or to obtain a position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .