Coles Express Cleveland
Requisition ID: 30181
Employment Type: Casual
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. We’re on a mission to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives.
About the role
Consider yourself a bit of a night owl? Working shifts between 8pm and 6am, you’ll provide great customer service and ensure a clean and well stocked Coles Express throughout the night.
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Good things you need
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To handle cash and know your stuff by promoting monthly specials and products
- A focus on ensuring our safety standards are met
- You’ll need to be comfortable working on your own and following set instructions
- Delivering with pride through site presentation and stock management
- The availability to work flexible hours (including late nights, early mornings and weekends)
- You’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
Join a big team, get big benefits. You can look forward to great discounts across all our supermarkets and brands, and even a chance to taste-test new products. You’re also stepping into a culture that truly values what you do and celebrates your success. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
Coles Group is an endorsed employer for all women. See our range of benefits and policies directly at WORK180: Coles Group – Work180 Endorsed Employer
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us (and our corny food puns), then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!