Overlooking the breath-taking Terranora Creek this direct waterfront marina hotel is looking for cooks to work in the extensive kitchens in a full-service and licenced restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high-quality food and service to customers.
Your role will include;
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes as per our standards
- Contributing to the creation of menus with flair and innovation having regard to our stock, season and patron preferences
- Ensure patron satisfaction & experience by delivering dishes to expectation
- Monitoring stock level and ordering accordingly to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Monitoring food preservation and rotation to ensure minimal wastage
- Assisting and training kitchen staff in understanding dish preparation and ingredients
- Aiding in the training of kitchen staff.
- Ensuring health regulations are met at all times by all kitchen and waiting staff
In return, we offer a full time position with an attractive basic salary of $60,000 - $70,000 per annum + superannuation.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.