- Rare opportunity to work for an ASX listed company
- Work along side experienced communication leaders
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX company and top supplier of products and services to the building and construction industry. They are a global business that originated in Australia, and are currently looking to expand their business further.
This role is responsible for planning, creating, crafting and measuring relevant corporate communication content targeted for both internal and external stakeholders. In addition this role also requires:
- Planning editorial agendas to best position Corporate/Commercial initiatives.
- Ensuring effective delivery through leading edge digital communications channels.
- Cross referencing with business unit marketing messaging.
- Monitoring and measuring communications effectiveness and audience feedback through analytics and other measuring systems.
- Working in concert with the client's community initiatives.
- Creating a strategic impact on digital and social platforms - building knowledge and capability through metrics/data analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have tertiary qualifications in communications or related fields, and preferable come from a corporate skewed, or agency background. In addition to this it is preferable for the candidate to be:
- Technically skilled in social/digital media, with outstanding writing/editorial/digital content skills.
- Writer and narrator of Company Narrative.
- Crisis Comms/Risk Management experience.
- Deep experience in stakeholder understanding and management, including media relations experience/capability.
- Analytical skills - able to provide strategic insight, advice and clarity based on sound business knowledge.
- Experienced networker and influencer through all comms channels.
What's on Offer
This role provides the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership, which further provides rare developmental opportunities amongst some of the most experienced in the field. Furthermore, along with competitive pay packaging, the candidate can also expect:
- True hybrid working options with added flexibility.
- Opportunity to work closely with the Corporate Communications Manager.
- Opportunity for progression.