Disability Support Worker / Job Coach - Tingalpa
We have partnered with a not-for-profit organisation supporting individuals living with disabilities. This particular role is supporting individuals in the Tingalpa area.
Currently, we are seeking Support workers/Job Coaches that are truly passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of the people. If you have the passion, drive, and requirements please apply! Please not you do not need a formal qualification but you do need to meet th eCertificate/License Requirements.
You will be working alongside Clients as Packaging Officers to guide and support employees in the workplace and achieve their personal outcomes as well as completing the job also to lead by example and make them feel successful in their roles
You must be available to work: Monday-Friday - 7.30am-3.30pm
Job trials will take place next week to ensure you can trial the role and see if it is the right position for you
About your new role:
- To assist people with a disability to learn new skills and experience a life of their choice through employment.
- To assist clients to become more independent and encourage and support them in this role to feel successful!
- Train all assisted employee in all aspects of warehouse and packaging
- Help employes to meet daily operations targets whilst ensuring a safe working environment
- Assist with set up of work stations & quality control
- Attend all extra training and if you have a forklift license you will be a super star!
- Monday-Friday role with no evenings and weekends!
- Generous hourly rate - $29 per hour
- Help make a difference to individuals and make them comfortable in their work
- Working in a process line to package equipment and jobs, be part of a new environment and learn some new skills!
- Inspire employees and work with a fantastic team and initiative
What we need from you:
- Uniform: Steel Cap Boots, Hi Vis Shirt or Vest & Jeans are fine
- Full current Driver Licence
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Blue and Yellow card clearance
- NDIS Worker clearance & Orientation Module
- Able to complete the role as a Process worker & follow workplace health & safety guidelines
- Experience working with people with disabilities or in health/aged services is beneficial but not essential.
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call Kate Peraux on 1300 289 817 or email email@example.com. Our promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well-being of all the people we provide support and care to. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide any relevant and requested checks (these checks could be specific to Randstad and/or our clients) which could include Police Checks, Working with Children Checks etc. Lastly, references are conducted using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Information gathered in these reference checks could include work done with individuals under your care depending upon your role