We are an Australian security company that provides sales and installation services, which specializes in electronic security and automation related areas in the commercial, industrial and mining sectors.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our team in the position of Electronic Security Installation and Commissioining Technician.
Knowledge of basic electronics and alarm/access control systems is mandatory with the skills for both service and installation/commissioning work.
This position will require you to work as part of a team and alone at times and will require you to represent the company in a professional manner. It will also require a reasonable amount of travel in QLD and interstate on occassions.
Specific product training will be provided and ongoing opportunities to further develop their skills will be provided, however existing experience with specific products below would be highly desirable.
- Access Control Systems (DSX, i-Pass, / WX, Inner Range Inception, Integreti)
- CCTV, IP CCTV Systems (HIKVision, exacqVision, Milestone, NX Witness)
- Microsoft Server Software, SQL Server and IP network skills.
- Boom Gates (Nice, Ditec)
Candidates who have the following would be highly considered for position:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer/Software skills in the area of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- QLD Open Drivers License
- Open ACMA (Cabling) License
- Queensland Security Installers License
- General Safety Induction – White Card
- Elevated Work Platform – Yellow Ticket min.
- Working at Heights SOA
- Mining Standard 11 Induction SOA
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to quickly develop their career within the industry.
Please apply by emailing: