Randstad are proud to partner with a local council, home to some of South East Queensland’s most spectacular views
There is an immediate need for a Facilities Services Field Officer
This role will see you provide effective maintenance programs for Council's building assets to achieve efficient service delivery by the Facilities Services Unit, to fully satisfy Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
The successful candidate will:
- Display a high level of experience in Microsoft applications and asset management software. Verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate logical reasoning, clarity and attention to detail.
- Undertake planned and corrective maintenance activities that are identified in the Asset and Services Management Plan (ASMP) to ensure the operational efficiency of Council buildings and deliver cost effective outcomes.
- Demonstrate experience in providing high quality maintenance to building assets within a large organisation, with skills in implementing programs/projects from building asset and service management plans to meet specified service standards. With a proven record of working within Workplace Health & Safety Policy to ensure both personal and others safety.
- Maintain Council's building asset management software including inputting work orders, to produce detailed maintenance records and building inspection information.
- Possess a proactive work ethic while managing the performance of contractors preferably in a building management environment; to deliver quality, attention to detail and value for money. Demonstrated understanding of contractor WH&S obligations to ensure activities are completed within a safe environment.
Requirements of this role include:
- Possession of a current "C" class driver's license
- Criminal History check prior to appointment
- Ability to participate in the out of hours on call roster
- Trade background
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Submit your application by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity and further details, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Thomson on 07 3031 3289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.