Your new company
A trusted and highly reputable local and national electrical contractor. They have been in the industry for many years and have a reputation as one of the best in the market. Due to an increase in their workload, we are seeking motivated and enthusiastic electrician’s.
Your new role
These roles are temp/casual positions, you will fly-in-fly-out from Perth, you are usually on a 2:1 roster depending on site requirements. Due to the casual nature of these roles, you must reside in the Perth region.
What you'll need to succeed
- WA Unrestricted Electrical licence
- Valid CPR/LVR Training (needs to be refreshed every 12 months)
- Minimum C class driver's licence
- Fire Training (BHP & Rio Tinto sites)
What you'll get in return
- Generous Hourly rate + Super
- Flights, Meals, Accommodation on site provided
- Work for industry leader
- Great opportunity to gain valuable FIFO experience
What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Facilities Management Trades contact Fatim Bangura at Hays on 08 9265 9135 or email Fatim.Bangura@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2536483