Your new role
These roles are casual Fly-in-Fly-out assignments from Perth, 7 to 14- day placements. As part of the casual pool, you may be required to go to different sites for various coverage roles so roster flexibility is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- Painting and decorating Trade Certificate - Australian
- Minimum C Class drivers licence
- National Police clearance
What you'll get in return
- Generous hourly rate + Super
- Flights, Meals and Accommodation provided on site
- Great opportunity to gain valuable FIFO experience
What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out more about the opportunities in Facilities Management Trades email Fatim Bangura at Fatim.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2530307