Your new company
The functional lead will design, deliver and maintain business-critical integrations and support ongoing projects. This role will also assist the delivery of quality assurance practices and/or hands on integration and functional testing. This position will support IT & Digital Services in the delivery of the initiatives, adding business value by aligning objectives, scope, improvement opportunities and requirements.
Your new role
- Be responsible for web service creation, API development, batch data transformation and data virtualisation.
- Maintain the efficient operation of end-to-end data integration processes, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Monitor relevant systems and associated integration performance and conduct tuning activities to maintain the optimum performance of the system.
- Design, develop and document specification of data integration, both content and structure, for endto-end migration from source to target systems, while adhering to integration standards.
- Provide integration expertise and direction (as the IT&D Integrations SME) to the Enterprise Application build function in all BAU and project work.
- Work closely with the Functional Lead Telecommunications/PDG to support the BRQ (business requirements question) and business case creation during the engagement and planning phases.
- Research, consolidate information and prepare reports using data from various systems to support business cases and process/system change recommendations. Develop solution options that are innovative, cost effective, aligned with the enterprise architecture and support the commercial focus of the organisation.
- Contribute to and participate in workshops, interviews and focus group sessions to ensure business process integrity and seamless end to end integration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound knowledge and experience in adopting industry best practice frameworks, methodologies and processes in order to uplift business capabilities
- Solid understanding of SOA design principles, integration patterns and messaging systems
- Experience and demonstrated working knowledge in Mule Soft development and design using Mule Soft Anypoint Platform
- Experience working with GIT source repository, CI/CD and agile methodologies
- Experience of Mule Soft Integration and API development in a UNIX / Linux environment
- Experience with Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Experience designing and building high volume, real time transactional applications and integration services
- Experience with ETL tools and scripting
What you'll get in return
A permanent role in the government
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2663988