Pipe Management Australia (PMA) is a specialist Utilities Maintenance Company that has been operating for over 10 years and offers a variety of industrial services. We proudly boast a modern fleet and pride ourselves in supplying experienced, highly skilled operators to meet our client needs. Pipe Management Australia are the go-to for municipal councils and major contractors Australia’s wide. We operate across multiple locations throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Teamwork: We attract and engage professional people who are aligned to working towards achieving success as a team
Service: We are committed, passionate, enthusiastic and appreciate the trust our clients give us to provide value for money innovative solutions
Safety: We strive for best practise in Health, Safety and the Wellbeing of the Environment
Respect: We respect the environment, our equipment and the clients and communities we are lucky enough to work within as well as each other
Due to Company growth, it is exciting to announce that we have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Geospatial Professional to join our successful Technical Services team. This position will be based out of our Stapylton operations, however, willingness to do intrastate and interstate travel on a needs basis will also be a requirement of this role.
You will be passionate about all things geospatial and have the ability to communicate to stakeholders that may not be familiar with geospatial principals or terminology. You will also be accountable for:
- Providing support for cartographic design and high-quality map production in Esri product solution.
- Providing support for Spatial data conversion, systems integration and systems and application’s development and implementation.
- The evaluation of data acquired from Clients
- Managing individual dataset with regards database setup, transfer to AGOL.
- Providing quality control with regard to Stormwater and Sewer Assets captured using Field Maps.
- Creation of quality products to be used as part of the Handover process.
- Performing spatial analysis and creating information products from the Esri Suite.
- Manipulating Spatial data to create information products to meet Stormwater and Sewer Data Capture Standards.
- Developing and applying Spatial analysis solutions to meet Stormwater and Sewer Datasets.
- Help in the designing and implementing training plans for both Field and Office Staff.
- Assisting in training in various aspects of the Esri’s AGOL and Assetic.
- Diagnosing and “troubleshooting” problems experienced with the use of software.
- Support users both Field staff and Office staff when required.
- Extensive Knowledge in Stormwater and Sewer networks.
In addition to the above skills and ability to bring people along the Geospatial journey, you will also possess:
- Previous strong experience working in teams applying geospatial and related technologies to produce geospatial products and analysis, or to maintain geospatial data infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work autonomously and take personal responsibility for work tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a high performing team to deliver projects in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in applying conceptual and analytical skills to data and information, including the ability to critically assess information and contribute to innovative solutions.
- Strong workplace communication skills – oral, written and presentation – including the ability to convey clear information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience and ability to work in reactive environments and shift priorities to meet changing priorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in geospatial science, geography, GIS, or related fields; or a strong applied geospatial work experience
Our Culture & Benefits
- Full time position
- Friendly team environment
- All PPE and uniforms supplied
- Learning culture to continually build capability in our teams
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
PMA encourages and fosters an interactive, safe and friendly working environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes inclusiveness and welcomes people from all backgrounds. If you would like to be part of our team and align to our ways of working, click APPLY NOW, to send your resume through.