Seeking a passionate and creative Marketing Coordinator to join a highly renowned Property Group with a national footprint who are rapdily growing within the market with stunning head offices in the heart of CBD, Sydney. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge to develop and progress their career in a fast-paced property industry. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with an immediate start
This role will work in conjunction with the marketing team and key business stakeholders to develop, execute, analyse and optimise commercially-aligned, integrated Marketing campaigns.
Day to Day:
- Develop, implement and maintain marketing strategies to support the organisation.
- Track, report and analyse sales during and post campaign across all platforms to optimise marketing mix and return on investment
- Optimise and grow internal & external stakeholder relationships to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing plans
- Creating and designing themes for marketing and collateral materials using Adobe Creative.
- Managing Google AdWords, accounts
- Creating SEO marketing campaigns
- Creating EDM's
- Publishing newsletters, brochures etc;
- Generating and sharing video, blogs and customer success stories for marketing
- Monitoring social media accounts and websites.
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity - the company is looking for someone who would like to build a long-term career
- You will be a part of a growing and thriving property company
- You will have great support and training to develop your career
- Competitive salary
About the Candidate:
- Prior experience in a similar role with true a passion for marketing and experience in successfully navigating a matrix environment
- You will need to be digitally savvy with excellent written skills
- Property experience is highly desirable
- Experienced knowledge of a CRM platform and confident with a range of social media platforms.
- You will have gained professional marketing experience teamed with qualifications in this or a related field.
- Comfortable working in a varied, autonomous role, and have good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- You will have supported across campaigns and will have knowledge of social media marketing tools, such as Instagram, Facebook from a business perspective.
- Ability to learn new concepts, a motivated and hard-worker who has strong written skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you want to be part of an established and creative marketing team, please click apply and send your most up to date resume or please do not hesitate to call Mary Sommer on 02 8203 5498