Your new role
This position is FIFO ex Perth on a 2/2 roster you will be working 12 hour shifts being both day shift and night shift, working as a dump Truck operator. Your shifts will consist of a pre-start meeting, performing take 5's on machinery, working in a team environment, using positive communications over the two way, reporting into your direct supervisor throughout the shift.
Dump Truck Operator
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential that you have solid experience operating in the above positions, Operating CAT 793 Dump Truck, Loader 994 and Various other machinery.
- A valid Driver's licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol test.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate and Superfund paid on all hours worked.
- Family friendly roster being 2:2
- Home in time for the weekend with fly in day being Thursday
- Excellent site facilities and accommodation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate for a confidential chat about your career (08) 9254 4588
LHS 297508 #2559075