Your new company
You will be a part of one of Sydney’s leading providers across both Australia and New Zealand, with their Sydney office based in CBD. This is an opportunity to develop your payroll career and improve your payroll skillset as well as being part of a dynamic office environment.
Your new role
In this role you will be:
- Reporting into the senior payroll officer and ensuring payroll services are delivered within the time frame allocated.
- Liaising with HR Systems and Processing Admin Teams to ensure that all data is being correctly processed.
- Processing the weekly payroll activities accurately.
- Assisting the payroll team with calculating terminations and leave payroll processes
- Providing advice to HR on payroll procedures and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to deliver payroll services in the required timeframe
- Working knowledge of Preceda and Kronos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in excel
- High attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- You will be a part of a leading company in Sydney that offer excellent customer service.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your payroll skillset.
- Your offices will be walking distance to local amenities and you will have other internal office perks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tim Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2675024