Randstad are proud to partner with a local council known for their strong community values and outstanding cultural and natural attractions.
There is an immediate need for a Planning Officer in the Brisbane South East office with an initial 3 month contract. The responsibility of the Planning Officer is to actively participate within a highly demanding multi-disciplinary team based environment to undertake the assessment and processing of development applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold recognised Town Planning qualifications
- Demonstrate high quality, competent town planning services to a highly demanding multi-disciplinary team
- Possess knowledge in current and emerging town planning principles and practices including a sound level of knowledge of the legislative environment in Queensland
- Display working ability to carry out assessment and processing of development applications.
- Exhibit a high level of customer service by providing professional and competent advice to internal and external customers.
Requirements of this role include:
- A current Open Class C Driver's Licence (Queensland) or equivalent.
- Criminal History check prior to appointment
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Submit your application by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Thomson on 07 3031 3289 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.