Your new role
This Australian based gold procure is in need a of experienced sample prep to start ASAP. 8:6 roster for 6 months
- Practical operation of laboratory equipment relating to gold lab testing.
- Operation of the lab based crushers and mills
- Operations of LM5 machines
- Sample collection and preparation.
- Safe operation of all lab equipment.
- General maintenance and house keeping
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial experience as a sample prep (LM5, LM2 or equivalent)
- Milling and crushing experience,
- Knowledge of safe sample preparation procedures,.
- Legal right to work in Australia
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- Current Nation police clearance (6 months)
All successful candidates will need pass a pre-employment medical, including a lab drug and alcohol test.
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive a competitive hourly rate, you will be provided an opportunity for an amazing work life balance whilst employed; you will be engaging in work that will provide you with new experiences and opportunities to further develop your skills.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information contact Madison Filmer at Hays on 08 92659125 or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2540243