- Fast-Paced Environment
- Flagship Location
- Stable Small Team
The Company and Role
This amazing business is on the lookout for a strong and experienced Store Manager to join their company in Carindale! Ideally, we seek someone who is a natural people manager, and a clear communicator who inspires the team to action. Your role will include developing, mentoring, and building your team to be experts in the industry. You will have experience in leading a team to achieve store and individual budgets as well as structured KPI's.
You will be able to
- Motivate, coach, and develop staff to achieve targets and beyond
- As a Store Manager, you need to be organised and excel in time management
- Manage wages, rosters, budget, and KPI's
- Recruit, train, and develop your team
- Manage HIGH VOLUME product levels
- Show experience in building a team to thrive on results
- Demonstrate excellent sales skills in a consultative environment
- Have impeccable standards in VM and admin
Rewards for you as the Store Manager
- Competitive base salary PLUS bonuses!
- $52K + Super
- Generous staff discount
- Fantastic fun team environment
- Career growth and professional development
- Job security with one of Australia's biggest retailers
Time for a new challenge that combines your love of retail and cooking? Click on the link below and APPLY NOW!
JOB | 172675 CONSULTANT | Samuel Bailey
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samuel Bailey on 0424 831 594 quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing