AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,022,233 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Saturday, including 104,382 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,177,891 have been administered by the Commonwealth (an increase of 74,973 in the previous 24 hours).
* 15,844,342 have been administered by the states and territories, including 29,409 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.2 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 86.55 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1496m local cases: 1252 in Victoria, 235 in NSW, seven in the ACT and one each in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
* The national death toll is 1990: Victoria 1318 (+5), NSW 627, ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7 and SA 4. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 260,642,943.
* Deaths: at least 5,188,866.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 7,553,163,728.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on November 27, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press