EIGHT houses were broken into in Redland Bay, five in Alexandra Hills and four in Victoria Point during July.
The statistics are among 36 break-ins reported in the bayside policing area during the month.
Releasing the information, the police have appealed for people to review CCTV or dashcam footage from around the time of the incidents (listed below) that may be able to help police in their investigations.
Jewellery, a dirt bike, a car, laptops, a bicycle, camping equipment, gaming equipment, tools, shoes and cash were among the items stolen.
The burglaries at Redland Bay took place on Syracuse Street, Attenborough Circuit, Shanahan Street, Vanstone Way and Kalmia Drive, while two took place on Bedarra Street. Four of the break-ins at Redland Bay occurred on the same day.
At Alexandra Hills, burglaries occurred on Bradworthy Street, Glover Drive, Sallows Street, Redruth Road and Queens Court Road.
During a burglary on July 14 at Mount Cotton, offenders were unable to break into a house but stole a barbecue, GoPro and camping and fishing equipment from a boat in the yard.
A police spokesperson appealed for suspicious persons and vehicles to be reported to the police.
"You can report these via Policelink and you can attach photos and videos when reporting through the app," the spokesperson said.
"If you have any information that may assist police with the investigations, please contact police and quote the below reference number," the spokesperson said.
The police's Bayside Crime Prevention Unit conducts free audit security at homes or business. For information phone 3380 8180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QP1901271458: Bradworthy St, Alexandra Hills, between June 24, 12pm and July 2, 1pm
- QP1901289132: Glover Dr, Alexandra Hills, July 4, between 8.50pm and 10pm
- QP1901334359: Sallows St, Alexandra Hills, between July 10, 11.30pm and July 11, 9am
- QP1901389110: Redruth Rd, Alexandra Hills, July 19, between 6.30am and 4.30am
- QP1901474057: Queens Court Rd, Alexandra Hills, between July 26 at 4pm and July 31 at 4pm
- QP1901310243: Marwood St, Belmont, between July 5, 9pm and July 7, 5.30pm
- QP1901280236: Eugenia Ct, Capalaba, between July 2, 5.30pm and July 3, 5pm
- QP1901333656: Makaha Dr, Birkdale, July 11, at 5pm
- QP1901470352: Valantine Rd, Birkdale, July 31, between 7.45am and 9:05am
- QP1901371180: Bingle Rd, Dunwich, between July 13, 2pm and July 14, 2pm
- QP1901310932: New Cleveland Rd, Gumdale, July 6, between 10am and 2pm
- QP1901370893: Lucas Dr, Lamb Island, between July 16, 1pm and July 17, 9.15am
- QP1901403748: Manly Rd, Manly West, July 21, between 2.45pm and 6.45pm
- QP1901358157: Araluen Cl, Mount Cotton, between July 14, 11.30pm and July 15, 9am
- QP1901271437: Syracuse St, Redland Bay, July 2, between 9am and 1pm
- QP1901278717: Attenborough Cct, Redland Bay, July 3, between 9am and midday
- QP1901327180: Shanahan St, Redland Bay, July 10, between 3pm and 5.30pm
- QP1901402751: Vanstone Way, Redland Bay, July 21, between 1.30pm - 4pm
- QP1901409352: Bedarra St, Redland Bay, July 22, between 11.30am and 3.30pm
- QP1901401847: Bedarra St, Redland Bay, July 22, between 11:30am and 1:30pm
- QP1901420431: Torquay Rd, Redland Bay, July 22, between midday and 4pm
- QP1901457146: Kalmia Dr, Redland Bay, between July 22 at midnight and July 26 midnight
- QP1901453561: Boambillee St, Thorneside, July 28, between 11.30am and 1.10pm
- QP1901375419: Beveridge Rd, Thornlands, July 17, between 6.20pm and 8.15pm
- QP1901427505: Applegum Cres, Thornlands, July 24, between 2.30pm and 3pm
- QP1901274037: Whipbird Cct, Victoria Point, July 2, 7:55pm
- QP1901314038: Penda Cct, Victoria Point, July 8, between 8.50am and 5.30pm
- QP1901422502: Trisha Cl, Victoria Point, July 24, between 12.20pm and 12.50pm
- QP1901426714: Seagull St, Victoria Point, between July 24, 8pm and July 25, 12:20am
- QP1901264868: Cynthia Pl, Wakerley, between June 25, 9am and July 1, 9am
- QP1901355183: Paperbark Pl, Wakerley, between July 11, 9.30am and July 13, 2pm
- QP1901352542: Gorden Cres, Wakerley, between July 13, 5pm and July 14, 9am
- QP1901344348: Foxwood Cct, Wakerley, July 13, 4.45am
- QP1901477001: Underwood St, Wakerley, between July 31, 10.30pm and Aug 1, 7am
- QP1901340341: Wynnum North Rd, Wynnum, between July 11, 3.20pm and July 12, 4.16pm
- QP1901437910: Pamela St, Wynnum West, July 26, between 8.20am and 11:50am
Anyone who has information that can help police should phone Policelink on 131 444 or use the Policelink online form.
Information about crime can be reported anonymously to Crime Stoppers by calling 1800 333 000 or via crimestoppersqld.com.au.